John Anson Ford Theatres
- Movie screenings are held outdoors at the historic John Anson Ford Theatre, a landmark outdoor amphitheater nestled in the Hollywood Hills with panoramic views of the 32-acre Los Angeles County Region Park.
- Attendees are welcome to bring their own picnics.
- Patrons may not bring their own wine and beer. Alcohol will be available for purchase onsite.
- Concessions treats will also be on sale, as well as a selection of snacks, salads, and sandwiches.
- A DJ spins music as the sun sets.
- Our custom photobooth will be available for portraits by a professional photographer before the film.
For more information, please visit the John Anson Ford Theatres’ website here.
- In the amphitheater, there are 10 wheelchair spaces, 10 companion/ADA fixed seats and 14 transfer seats.
- There are nine (9) accessible parking places on site at the Ford Theatres; a parking attendant will direct you. Patrons must show a designated placard to park in this area.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. We are a rain-or-shine event. However in the rare event that weather conditions prove to be unsafe, we will notify ticket holders with information about a rescheduled screening.
- The Ford Theatres is a smoke-free facility. Due to the hazard of brush fires, smoking is no longer permitted anywhere on the grounds of the Ford Theatres, including the parking lots.
- Please note the following items are NOT permissible: Smoking of any kind (includes E-Cigarettes, Vaping); Weapons of any kind; Cameras with detachable lenses; Any form of camera stand (monopods included); Selfie sticks; Audio/video recording devices; Laser pointers; Drones
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get there?
Whether you drive, ride share or Metro, go here for a map and directions.We are located at 2580 Cahuenga Blvd East, Hollywood, CA 90068
How does entry work?
You can choose to either print your ticket at home or download a barcode to your smartphone to be scanned at the gate for your admission. Be sure to turn the brightness level on your phone or device all the way up and have your barcodes loaded before you get to the front of the line. One ticket is good for one scan. It will not work on other scanners after being scanned.
How does seating work?
Seating is assigned and can be chosen at time of purchase through Eventbrite. You may not change seats upon entering the venue.
I never received a confirmation.
Please contact Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us. You can also try logging into your account at Eventbrite.com to retrieve your tickets.
Do you accept tickets from third-party sellers?
No. Unlawful or attempted sale subjects tickets to Cinespia events to revocation without refund. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchanges.
How does parking work?
Onsite parking at the Ford is very limited. Parking is stacked for all shows; there is no early exit. We highly recommend carpooling, taking a ride sharing service or go Metro. If parking on site, please arrive early to ensure availability.
Located in a County park in the Cahuenga Pass, the Ford’s terrain is hilly and there is a bit of a walk to the front gates from the parking lots. For information on disabled access and parking, please visit this page.
Ford Theatres 2019 Season evening shows – $12
(Carpool and save! Cars with three or more passengers receive a $5 discount.)
Lease Events – $12
Big World Fun family shows – $5
JAM Sessions – Free
OFF-SITE PARKING (NON-STACKED) & FREE SHUTTLE:
Amphitheatre evening shows only. Excluding JAM Sessions, Big World Fun and intimate* Zev Terrace or On Stage events.
$8 (cash or credit cards accepted)
Picking up the Shuttle:
Shuttle pick-ups begin two hours before show time and run in 20-minute intervals. Shuttle pick-ups end approximately 30 minutes after show time. The shuttle does not run throughout the show. Riders can pick up the shuttle to return to the garage at the end of the night by the Ford Theatres front gates; Ford guest services staff will assist.
The shuttle and parking lot are wheelchair accessible.
For more information on shuttles, please visit the Directions page.
Can I bring a picnic?
Yes! Bring your own picnic or pick up something yummy from the Ford Terrace Café on The Zev or the Grab & Go Market. Dine in our entryway gardens, on the new terrace or in your seat. More details here.
Can I bring alcohol?
Patrons may not bring their own wine and beer. Alcohol will be available for purchase onsite. Parking onsite is limited and stacked.
Is smoking permissible?
Please note the following items are NOT permissible:
-Smoking of any kind (includes E-Cigarettes, Vaping)
-Cameras with detachable lenses
-Any form of camera stand (monopods included)
-Audio/video recording devices
Owned by the County of Los Angeles, the Ford Theatres is a smoke-free facility. Due to the hazard of brush fires, smoking is no longer permitted anywhere on the grounds of the Ford Theatres, including the parking lots. Smoking is permitted on the sidewalk along Cahuenga Blvd., once completely off of County property. We appreciate your cooperation.
Do you have a lost and found?
Articles will be held by the house manager until the end of the performance. Thereafter please contact the Box Office at 323-461-3673.
Do children require tickets?
Children over 3 require tickets.